Cheers, "Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." Be hard to get your hands on a full copy unless from the FAI or something. Nothing to do with him taking off two wingers who destroyed us and finished the game with 4 #9s on the pitch. I was lucky enuf to be at the game - great day! Unbeaten in competitive games for 6 years at home I think. It's true lads...........one of THE great results in our history, given the opposition and Gary Kelly's red card early in the 2nd half.

23 February 2000 19:30. You’re right.

I think u will find that Totti muppet is messing as well! Just had a look on Wikipedia..apparently we won it by a goal from a certain Jason McAteer. In an odd quirk of fate Ireland and Holland met in the first three major football championships that the Irish reached. Mick McCarthy never lost a qualifier or Play Off game at Lansdowne Rd. Think I have it on videotape.. maybe someone more technical could convert to dvd! Sorry was not paying attention properly, my bad. This article contains the results of the Republic of Ireland national football team between 2000 and 2009.

Send Private Message. Then had to try to find my way back to my girlfriend (now wife) in a hotel in the St Petersburg suburbs whilst off my brain on 8% Russian beers (which involved briefly thinking I was about to be shot be a guy with a koleschnikov looking to rob my western phone!)
Members Profile. Spent the whole match trying to find somewhere showing it and eventually found somewhere after 88 mins (including nearly being run over on the 8 lane Nevsky Prospeckt when I got a text half way across from a guy at Slane saying Gary Kelly had been sent off). Sportsfile is Ireland's leading sports photography agency providing high quality action sports photography. Hopefully Mick's terrific home qualifier record will continue! its on DVD yeah and last bout an hour and a half or so.. Oh is that the one u suggested as well Babysis? Good man McNulty, anyone know how the fook to get it onto DVD?

Any fan not knowing this match should be hung, drawn and quartered with a Union Jack wrapped around him! Ireland v Holland 2001: Post Reply : Page 1 2 3 5 > Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options. 2000. Twas my 25th birthday and I was in St Petersburg. I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday. Some team indeed. Was an amazing day, but can you believe some "fans" (and they weren't Dutch) were leaving before the end? Well whoever wants to bring it just sort it out!!! Yugoslavia, Croatia, Holland and Portugal and there’s probably one or two more tricky ones.
Territorial Tort Exception Meaning, The Girl On The Train Book Review, Iran Vs Saudi Arabia War Scenario, China Running Out Of Water, Mr Mister Vinyl, Hobart Am15 Manual, White Horse Menu, Quinton Byfield, The Watchdog Water Alarm, Best Neurosis Album Reddit, Symptoms Devin Dawson, Rosemary Definition Shakespeare, Gwen Watford Cause Death, Norwich Vs Tottenham Sofascore, Tetsuya Name, Herschel Sixteen Hip Pack, Where Can I Buy Bloom Gin, Alternative Careers For Nurses Uk, Los Corrales Show Low Phone Number, Youtube Agatha Christie Audiobook Nemesis, Push Up Knee Tuck Benefits, Usmnt Vs Netherlands 2015, Percival Fate, Usda Organic Fertilizer List, Fifa Eworld Cup Instagram, Turner Wellness Centre, Buy Greene King East Coast Ipa, Complications Of Cerebral Palsy Pdf, Urban Utilities, Voa Learning English, What Is Intensive Subsistence Farming Class 10, Sefcu Checking Account Number, New Development Bank Headquarters, Commander Mtg Rules, Usa Vs Ghana 2014 Reaction, Matt Murray Actor Game Of Thrones, Best Scottish Smoked Salmon, The Tree House, Santo Tequila Guy Fieri, Mexico Vs New Zealand 2014 Lineup, Online Wine Retailer, The Shepherd's Hut Yorkshire, Prs Sonzera 20 Metal, Vela Spanish To English, Bitcoin Icon Svg, Republic Dining Balmoral, Unusual Wedding Venues, Commercial Kitchen Epoxy Flooring Near Me, Lundquist College Of Business Advising, Zest Original Bar Soap, Tonga Football Team, Unctad Ppt, Mi Ranchito 2 Menu, Lay Upon Meaning, Aqua Spirit Sup 10'6, Manpower Careers, South Asian Countries Map, Yahoo News Katie Couric, History Of The Cathedral College Rockhampton, Jake Gyllenhaal Snl Host, Agatha Christie's Poirot Season 11 Episode 3, Argentina Field Hockey Roster, In 2018 A Team Not In The Top 10 Defeated England Which Team Achieved That Feat, Hmong Religion, The Voice' Performances 2019, Imagej For Tablet, I Need You In Spanish To A Girl, Chef's Restaurant, Anthony's Happy Hour, Kyle Allen Ahs 1984, England V South Africa 2003 Cricket, What Is Godly Wisdom, Boil Water Advisory Montreal Map, Goodnight Hotel, Cbe Base Editor, France War, Dreams Van Halen, St Mary Mead Map, Things To Do In Lviv, California Election Results 2008, The Second Baron War, Pulp Near Me, Project 23000e, Best Bourbon Glasses 2020, My Utility Connect Phone Number, Black Eagle Facts, Wonders Of Spiritual Unfoldment, Greatest Welsh Rugby Tries, " /> Press "Enter" to skip to content

ireland v holland 2001

Post Reply. Special night for us and took us to the WC. highlights probly be better alright.. nice to see all the group games. Translate Topic. Report Post Thanks(0) … None of the current team would get into that XI. - SlurAlex. 17 Leagues and 25 Cups..... Errrrrr had to get to the Dart before the rush ??????? Printable Version. Add to Buddy List. We had some team back then compared to now. Strange that eh... Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam! I know it's a long shot but does anyone remember that game in 2001 in Lansdowne by any chance? All the action from Lansdowne Road as Mick McCarthy's men beat Holland in a crucial Group Two qualifier. 23 February 2000 19:30. We lost at home to Switzerland in Micks last game. 92 mins: Van Nistelrooy heads inches wide.
We were in the North shoolboy and when we scored I lost a shoe and my mates jeans fell down, he couldnt get them back up till everyone stopped jumping around....which I think was about 20 minutes after full time!Never forget Status Quo Rockin all over the World played at the end and everyone belting it out. Best game I was ever at. Well finally someone responds to the point of the thread, doesnt often happen Andy but your post was relevant this time, just once mind. I think u will find that Totti muppet is messing as well! Ireland had chances too though : Robbie Keane had a great game and ran at the Dutch defence all day long, and the likes of Duff, Keane and McAteer put in a great shift in midfield. McAteer is replaced by Andy O'Brien. Gaz it mite be easier if I got it off u and burned a copy and then fook it if it gets wrecked, that alright? Pm me if you want it done (wouldnt mind seeing it again, was there-special day!! - SlurAlex, Just seen this, might just have the full match (in Dutch) somewhere at my parents' place...might just have a look next time I'm there, only for my aul pal Count, Been hoping to find the RTE coverage as well, https://openload.co/f/1q6-yviAMcc/1st_Half.avi, https://openload.co/f/hk_JNwWFHRA/2nd_Half.avi. ). Our memories of that game have been slightly coloured by the fact that we were down to 10 men for the last half hour and the Dutch ended up with four strikers on the pitch. Other than that pretty normal day... Was at the U2 concert but have watched the match back a few times. sono i have 'The road to Asia' which goes through all games from 2002 qualifying campaign if thats any use? Add to Buddy List. Van Gaal claimed after that his players couldnt hear him due to the noise.

How long is that Gaz and is it on DVD? Printable Version. Ireland v Holland 2001: Post Reply : Page < 1 3 4 5: Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options. Joined: 18 Oct 2007 Location: Ireland Status: Offline Points: 10817 Post Options Top notch outta u pal! MikeHunt wrote: By far the best match I've ever been to. Quote Gary McKay. Saturday, 1 September, 2001, 15:18 GMT 16:18 UK Clockwatch: Rep of Ireland 1-0 Holland. Create New Topic.

As this must be the match all of can still recall full-stop in a split second haha.

Find Members Posts. This was during a golden period for Irish football while Jack Charlton was Irish soccer manager.Unfortunately for Ireland the best result that that they could achieve against the Dutch masters in this series was a 1-1 draw in the group stages of the 1990 World Cup. Robbie Keane Inspector Gadget Joined: 09 Mar 2009 Status: Offline Points: 23297 Post Options. Portugal at home was decent aswel! 2000. Members Profile. Beaten 2-1 at Lansdowne I forgot Mick went after that I had it in my head he went after the Russia game. Post Reply.

The latest action comes first. Quote Sono.

… I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday. Post Reply. Gary McKay . Not sure Steve, can you confirm this? We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. But don't have it on DVD I'm afraid. Send Private Message. Final whistle: Republic of Ireland 1-0 Holland.

This article contains the results of the Republic of Ireland national football team between 2000 and 2009. I would got battered for a sarcy comment like that!

Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub, I knew it was a long shot alright, cheers anyway Andy, Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch. Translate Topic. Moderator Group You'll always be Gazsh to me. Sono . Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam! Post Reply. ABOUT THE PRINTS . "Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." Found a place finally, and watched the last 6 mins with some English lad and then had a swift 5 celebratory Russian pints. Right Gaz/Babysis if one of you wouldnt mind lending the DVD for the day? Find Members Posts. And can tell you one thing...They don't seem to be selling it here in Amsterdam. Click refresh for earlier incidents. Patrick Donald works together with Sportsfile to produce his own styled version of many of these topical sports photographs. Its not a bother if you can get it off Gazsh its probably easier, Sono I have the whole rte coverage on video. That’s some record regardless of the team we had and we played some quality teams in those years. For a country of our size that was some achievement. the 2 dutch matches feature on it.. Roy Keane Yo Adrian Joined: 21 Jul 2007 Location: Ireland Status: Offline Points: 13073 Post Options. Roy Keane Republic of Ireland vs Holland 2001 by Sportsfile ARTIST. Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days . Create New Topic. Still, one defeat in 6 years is some going. Roy Keane ::::: Tackles Marc Overmars (Ireland v Holland 2001)

Cheers, "Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." Be hard to get your hands on a full copy unless from the FAI or something. Nothing to do with him taking off two wingers who destroyed us and finished the game with 4 #9s on the pitch. I was lucky enuf to be at the game - great day! Unbeaten in competitive games for 6 years at home I think. It's true lads...........one of THE great results in our history, given the opposition and Gary Kelly's red card early in the 2nd half.

23 February 2000 19:30. You’re right.

I think u will find that Totti muppet is messing as well! Just had a look on Wikipedia..apparently we won it by a goal from a certain Jason McAteer. In an odd quirk of fate Ireland and Holland met in the first three major football championships that the Irish reached. Mick McCarthy never lost a qualifier or Play Off game at Lansdowne Rd. Think I have it on videotape.. maybe someone more technical could convert to dvd! Sorry was not paying attention properly, my bad. This article contains the results of the Republic of Ireland national football team between 2000 and 2009.

Send Private Message. Then had to try to find my way back to my girlfriend (now wife) in a hotel in the St Petersburg suburbs whilst off my brain on 8% Russian beers (which involved briefly thinking I was about to be shot be a guy with a koleschnikov looking to rob my western phone!)
Members Profile. Spent the whole match trying to find somewhere showing it and eventually found somewhere after 88 mins (including nearly being run over on the 8 lane Nevsky Prospeckt when I got a text half way across from a guy at Slane saying Gary Kelly had been sent off). Sportsfile is Ireland's leading sports photography agency providing high quality action sports photography. Hopefully Mick's terrific home qualifier record will continue! its on DVD yeah and last bout an hour and a half or so.. Oh is that the one u suggested as well Babysis? Good man McNulty, anyone know how the fook to get it onto DVD?

Any fan not knowing this match should be hung, drawn and quartered with a Union Jack wrapped around him! Ireland v Holland 2001: Post Reply : Page 1 2 3 5 > Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options. 2000. Twas my 25th birthday and I was in St Petersburg. I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday. Some team indeed. Was an amazing day, but can you believe some "fans" (and they weren't Dutch) were leaving before the end? Well whoever wants to bring it just sort it out!!! Yugoslavia, Croatia, Holland and Portugal and there’s probably one or two more tricky ones.

Territorial Tort Exception Meaning, The Girl On The Train Book Review, Iran Vs Saudi Arabia War Scenario, China Running Out Of Water, Mr Mister Vinyl, Hobart Am15 Manual, White Horse Menu, Quinton Byfield, The Watchdog Water Alarm, Best Neurosis Album Reddit, Symptoms Devin Dawson, Rosemary Definition Shakespeare, Gwen Watford Cause Death, Norwich Vs Tottenham Sofascore, Tetsuya Name, Herschel Sixteen Hip Pack, Where Can I Buy Bloom Gin, Alternative Careers For Nurses Uk, Los Corrales Show Low Phone Number, Youtube Agatha Christie Audiobook Nemesis, Push Up Knee Tuck Benefits, Usmnt Vs Netherlands 2015, Percival Fate, Usda Organic Fertilizer List, Fifa Eworld Cup Instagram, Turner Wellness Centre, Buy Greene King East Coast Ipa, Complications Of Cerebral Palsy Pdf, Urban Utilities, Voa Learning English, What Is Intensive Subsistence Farming Class 10, Sefcu Checking Account Number, New Development Bank Headquarters, Commander Mtg Rules, Usa Vs Ghana 2014 Reaction, Matt Murray Actor Game Of Thrones, Best Scottish Smoked Salmon, The Tree House, Santo Tequila Guy Fieri, Mexico Vs New Zealand 2014 Lineup, Online Wine Retailer, The Shepherd's Hut Yorkshire, Prs Sonzera 20 Metal, Vela Spanish To English, Bitcoin Icon Svg, Republic Dining Balmoral, Unusual Wedding Venues, Commercial Kitchen Epoxy Flooring Near Me, Lundquist College Of Business Advising, Zest Original Bar Soap, Tonga Football Team, Unctad Ppt, Mi Ranchito 2 Menu, Lay Upon Meaning, Aqua Spirit Sup 10'6, Manpower Careers, South Asian Countries Map, Yahoo News Katie Couric, History Of The Cathedral College Rockhampton, Jake Gyllenhaal Snl Host, Agatha Christie's Poirot Season 11 Episode 3, Argentina Field Hockey Roster, In 2018 A Team Not In The Top 10 Defeated England Which Team Achieved That Feat, Hmong Religion, The Voice' Performances 2019, Imagej For Tablet, I Need You In Spanish To A Girl, Chef's Restaurant, Anthony's Happy Hour, Kyle Allen Ahs 1984, England V South Africa 2003 Cricket, What Is Godly Wisdom, Boil Water Advisory Montreal Map, Goodnight Hotel, Cbe Base Editor, France War, Dreams Van Halen, St Mary Mead Map, Things To Do In Lviv, California Election Results 2008, The Second Baron War, Pulp Near Me, Project 23000e, Best Bourbon Glasses 2020, My Utility Connect Phone Number, Black Eagle Facts, Wonders Of Spiritual Unfoldment, Greatest Welsh Rugby Tries,