Portugal To Morocco Map, Edgar Wisconsin Flea Market, Argentina Vs Spain 4-1, Miss Marple Nemesis Bbc Radio Drama, Real Madrid C Players, Social Security Publications, Elvin Bishop, How To Meet Mr Right After 40, St Bernadette Broom Quote, How Deep Is The Ocean In Kilometers, Science Force Quotes, Trinken Past Participle, Bimstec Wiki, When Were Zinc Finger Nucleases Discovered, World View Balloon Explosion, Milsons Point Village, What Is A Major Role Of The International Monetary Fund (imf), Manpowergroup Address, Picnic Basket, Magnolia Pictures Jobs, Battle Of Tarbes, Abc Pirates Letter Y, Imf China Gdp 2019, Welcome The Stranger Imdb, Eruption On Acoustic Guitar, Zephryn Taitte Instagram, Organic Food Canada Statistics, How To Get Iso Certification, Example Of Acta Jure Imperii, More Than My Hometown Chords, Hubie Halloween Genre, Appellate Body Members, Cooking With Lager, Exhale Synonym, Living With A Brain Injury, Flaming Grill Coupon, Water Recycling Methods, Microsoft New Grad Software Engineer, Plank Exercise How Long, " /> Press "Enter" to skip to content

spain vs italy euro 2012 score

30 minutes of awesome futbol by Spain in the ET vs. Portugal. Abate's back for Italy in place of the slightly vulnerable Balzaretti. England almost winning a PK shootout. Ramos struggling as the striker gives chase but Casillas is out in a hurry to clear. 32 min The game is pleasingly alive since the introduction of Balzaretti, who's a useful outlet on the left for Italy. FULL TIMESpain are the champions of Europe! Di Natale with a great chance! 2142: Buffon's a great goalkeeper, but a singer? They've been outclassed and roundly beaten, but they had half an hour to realise that the game was over after Motta was subbed off. Spain's dullness or otherwise is a rather subjective thing. Key battles Spain will aim to become the first country to win three successive major tournaments when they face Italy in Sunday's European Championship final. 12 min First real sighting of Pirlo in his natural habitiat, taking a pass in space inside his own half after drifting off the three men that are presumably supposed to be tracking him. Ref Pedro Proenca checks The Law, and finds that by the letter of it (T? Brilliant scenes. Sorry Italy, I feel like that was all my fault. I shan't be pressing said button. In essence, Spain has been lethargic in victory and Germany's talent did not translate to the pitch. They beat Portugal on penalties in the semifinals after a 0-0 draw. 2152: Ramos has his eye on Balotelli here — and an arm. 90+2 min "Campeones" rings out from the Spanish fans. 21.53 It has happened. Balotelli scoring, posing, and collapsing into mama's arms. Spain 1, Italy 0 (Silva.). I can't believe that there are that many black and white TVs left in the world for it make it necessary. A look at how the match was played out. I suspect it wouldn't be too boring to support them if you hailed from, say, Seville. Those sound a lot like the words of a man whose team went out in the semis. For one fan, mindful of the state of the nation's economy and general European slump, it's payback time: "They are paid very well, so they should give us who are watching some satisfaction," said Rossana Marrucci. Spain had just been threatening to sashay their way back into the ascendancy, and that goal could be fatal for Italy, and this contest. Much higher hopes for France, which is at least a country with very professional infrastructure already. 21.58 Best team ever? Sorry, I don't know what came over me there. 48 min Gorgeous stuff from Fabregas, who looks suspiciously like he's been training with Lionel Messi for a year when he displays exquisite close control to get round three men in the box and briefly looks like finding space for a shot. A cross comes over and the Spanish defender annoys Balotelli during a physical aerial challenge. A Pirlo corner is flicked on but Sergio Ramos gets a head to it to clear for a second corner, which is punched clear by Casillas. He does not. Thanks for your company, I'll talk to you again soon. Barcelona’s purchase of Jordi Alba this week could complete the set.

Portugal To Morocco Map, Edgar Wisconsin Flea Market, Argentina Vs Spain 4-1, Miss Marple Nemesis Bbc Radio Drama, Real Madrid C Players, Social Security Publications, Elvin Bishop, How To Meet Mr Right After 40, St Bernadette Broom Quote, How Deep Is The Ocean In Kilometers, Science Force Quotes, Trinken Past Participle, Bimstec Wiki, When Were Zinc Finger Nucleases Discovered, World View Balloon Explosion, Milsons Point Village, What Is A Major Role Of The International Monetary Fund (imf), Manpowergroup Address, Picnic Basket, Magnolia Pictures Jobs, Battle Of Tarbes, Abc Pirates Letter Y, Imf China Gdp 2019, Welcome The Stranger Imdb, Eruption On Acoustic Guitar, Zephryn Taitte Instagram, Organic Food Canada Statistics, How To Get Iso Certification, Example Of Acta Jure Imperii, More Than My Hometown Chords, Hubie Halloween Genre, Appellate Body Members, Cooking With Lager, Exhale Synonym, Living With A Brain Injury, Flaming Grill Coupon, Water Recycling Methods, Microsoft New Grad Software Engineer, Plank Exercise How Long,