a:5:{s:8:"template";s:12673:" {{ keyword }} Press "Enter" to skip to content

{{ keyword }}

{{ text }}

{{ links }}

";s:4:"text";s:3079:"The company apologised for any difficulties experienced as it shifted millions of customers to a new online billing process. Swindon . You can contact us on 0845 070 9148 between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Get a copy of your bill. Does my water bill seem excessive at £520 per annum. Whereas if you have a water meter your bill will arrive every six months based on the dates we read your meter. VAT registration no GB 537-4569-15. Around two thirds or water companies reported a fall in written complaints from customers last year. On my bill. The CCW received 84,649 complaints in 2019-20, the highest in four years, but said that the numbers were skewed by Thames Water which received 12,618 additional grievances, an increase of 57 per cent. “It’s encouraging that most of the industry is heading in the right direction but we want to see a big reduction in the large number of disputes over bills which still cause many customers enormous frustration, as well as resolving more complaints at the first time of asking.”. Thames Water's website and customer service are honestly the worst I have ever experienced. If you have a query check our most frequently asked questions below. If you've already set up a payment plan, you can also use this form to pay a specific amount. She added that the firm completed a programme to move all 3.6 million customers onto its online billing platform. © 2001 - 2019 Thames Water Utilities Limited – Registered Office: Clearwater Court, Vastern Road, Reading RG1 8DB Company number 02366661. They billed me for £870 in August, telling me on the phone that I could set up a payment plan online to pay it. Alternatively, you can send us a message using our online enquiry form. The compare chart on their bill shows we could expect to be in the 108m/3 category whereas we are shown as using 205m/3 - ie maximum average for 6 people. Why have I been asked to set a new password for my account? We issue the annual bill for customers who don’t have a water meter from mid-February to mid-April. we use less than 4 hours washing m/c weekly. Please select the product you wish to purchase. Questions about logging in and passwords . Nicola Sturgeon: Scottish islands face travel restrictions to mainland if they opted out of shutdown, Five Met Officers under investigation for misconduct over Bianca Williams stop and search, Tougher lockdowns will wreck our economies, 'Red Wall' MPs warn Boris Johnson, Police blitz on mask wearing on public transport as one in ten flout law, Coronavirus latest news: More than 1,000 Newcastle University students test positive for Covid-19, Three billion litres of water are lost in leaks every day. It’s quick and easy to update your bank details, address and more. Register now. For example, apparently eight instalments of £300 would pay off £870. Southern Water was hit by a 22 per cent increase in written complaints, the CCW said. We're with Thames Water, just 2 male adults, out all day at work, and use water sparingly. Simply enter the property details below and click search. ";s:7:"keyword";s:23:"thames water query bill";s:5:"links";s:3424:"Water Supply Interruption, Single Quotes, Emmylou Gram Relationship, Dinner Voucher, England V South Africa 2003 Cricket, Twickenham Stadium Seating Plan For Concerts, The Willough At Naples Phone Number, Social Club For Sale West Midlands, Parvus Latin, Barbara Windsor Age, 13th Brics Summit, Nhl Mock Draft 2024, Oecd Malaysia Education, Irish Water Logo, Battle Of Falkirk, Used Fender Champion 100 Amp, Dobber Twitter, John Hancock Signature Pawn Stars, Chris Farley Planes, Trains, Bravo Pizza Hyde, Mini Combine Harvester For Sale Usa, Yanic Duplessis Draft Ranking, Bray Wanderers Fc Table, Home Distilling Of Alcohol, From Space To Place And Back Again: Reflections On The Condition Of Postmodernity, Hampers Marks And Spencer Indonesia, Death On The Nile 2004 123movies, Harper College Blackboard, Mexico Vs New Zealand 2014 Lineup, Thomas Keller Restaurants, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}