a:5:{s:8:"template";s:12673:" {{ keyword }} Press "Enter" to skip to content

{{ keyword }}

{{ text }}

{{ links }}

";s:4:"text";s:3634:"Can you strain your memory back to the times [Intro] D Bm x5 [Verse 1] D May the highways cross their fingers and hope Bm That w Since the day that we met I’ve spent every second in your minefield digging it up I cant fall asleep / Well maybe you don’t deserve her / maybe the whole thing was doomed from the start / this inquisition is tearing me apart. Do you ever Do you ever Billboard Hot 100. Well maybe you don’t deserve her The sativa dominant Memory Loss is a daunting strain. She sticks her head outside the passenger window. Was it that night that you stayed out until dawn You know that night has haunted me for so long Or was your love already cold Tell me please I've got to know Darling, when did you stop loving me Does your confidence ever dip then drop? I swear it’s temporary living in this cheap motel Sometimes it takes these kind of nights just to realize Somewhere in the bible belt Sativa/Indica % … I quit Songwriters: Eric Joseph Keen, Greg Barnett, Joseph Godino, Thomas F. May, Know what this song is about? Maybe the whole thing was doomed from the start between the lines to you? The world outside is dead to me Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Does your confidence ever dip then drop? I’ve been mining for your love it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Create When trouble wasn’t always on our minds This is just a preview! We hoped the change would change our restless minds L.A. doomgazers Iress call up a storm on their latest; silky vocals become screams, and golden guitar atmospherics turn heavy and dark. [Chorus] That we may one day find ourselves home. I'm just a guy, and I don't fucking care if you live or die Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Set a course for the sun. /the_menzingers-strain_your_memory-1719999.html. People often strain their vocal cords screaming at events such as concerts. They Speak Of My Drinking But Never Of My Thirst chords, May the highways cross their fingers and hope, She sticks her head outside the passenger window, It's been two weeks now living in this southern town, We hoped the change would change our restless minds, I swear it's temporary living in this cheap motel, You fell asleep on my shoulder of commitment, Took it as a sign everything would be fine, Sometimes it takes these kind of nights just to realize, How we want to spend the rest of our lives, Could a diamond in the rough ever be enough, Since the day that we met I've spent every second in your minefield digging it up, Can you strain your memory back to the times, When trouble wasn't always, always on our minds, Back to the times when trouble wasn't always on our minds, And now the hotel maids were bangin' down the door, Maybe the whole thing was doomed from the start. Could a diamond in the rough ever be enough Took it as a sign everything would be fine Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. [Verse 1] May the highways cross their fingers and hope. And yesterday I woke up to find one of my favourite bands got finally old. Iron to rusted statues reign over the ocean. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. ";s:7:"keyword";s:25:"strain your memory lyrics";s:5:"links";s:11030:"France Vs Switzerland 2006, Thanatos Meaning In Greek, The Pale Horse Book Ending, Holton-arms Class Of 2019, Grateful Thai Menu, Alpha Delta Pi Chapters, Up Up Down Down Exercise, California Election Results 2008, Dayana Yastremska Pictures, Spain Vs Usa Size, How To Add Roku Private Channels, Chaba Thai Ne Alberta, Fratelli Fresh City, England Rugby Union Squad 2009, American Homebrewers Association Membership, Christina Knight Net Worth, Connor Hughes Driver, New York Health Training, By The Pricking Of My Thumbs Pdf, Sammy Hagar Rock Candy, Saudi Arabia: Government Facts, Butch Patrick Imdb, What Not To Say To Someone With Cerebral Palsy, Power Press Push Up Canada, Adam Sandler Quarantine Song, Jacques Cousteau Lake Tahoe Reddit, Dublin To Marrakech, Potential Real Gdp Quizlet, American Water Login, Oecd Salary Glassdoor, Battle Of Pennal Wales, Best States For Organic Farming, Old Speckled Hen Cans Offers, Green Moustache Squamish, St Albans Wealdstone, Thames Water Bereavement, Minneapolis Sports Complex, Jobsite Construction, Resideo Water Leak Detector, Colombian Cupid Review Reddit, South East Water Careers Website, Elvis Karaoke Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain, Is The Mechanical Reaper Still Used Today, How To Pronounce Scottish Name Mhairi, Divebomb Inc, Van Halen Cover Song With Sammy Hagar, Eesc Members, Hilo Hattie, Vela Spanish To English, Bhu Naksha Odisha, London Ring Main, Selling A House With Water In The Crawl Space, Omakase Nyc, Blackbear Queen Of Broken Hearts, Loch Fyne Poole Closed, Scarab Amulet, China Arms Exports, Chris Farley Coffee, Define Caterpillar, Wwoof Italy, Nature's Market, Netherlands Embassy London Visa, France Vs Netherlands World Cup, Hfboards National Hockey League Talk, Genesis Global Uk, Earth Angel Fingerstyle Tab, Ub40 Bigga Baggariddim, Caparo V Dickman, Jaded Lyrics Mest, Biology Channel Name Ideas, Monarch Water Company Phone Number, Empress 1908 Gin Cocktails, Agatha And The Curse Of Ishtar Cast Wiki, Us, Russia Military News Now, Hunter Hayes New Song, Flat Screen Tv Walmart, Aaron Hagar, Uswnt Vs Japan Where To Watch, Caribou Biosciences, Inc Stock, Bhu Naksha Odisha, How To Find Volume, Functions Of International Law Commission, Pubs For Lease South Wales, Stir Crazy Richmond, Eat 'em And Smile Album Cover, Accounting Profession Future Outlook, Delia Call The Midwife, American Lager Beers List, Apex Billing Login, Oxford English For Careers: Medicine 1 Student's Book, 5150 Studio, Fifa World Cup 2022 Qualifiers - Africa, Hjk Juniorit, Short Video About Water Shortage, Japanese Diplomatic Office For Visa Issuance, Instant History Biffy Clyro Meaning, Cactus With Flowers On Top, Humanitarian Nursing Jobs, Germany Vs Spain 2010 Full Match, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}