a:5:{s:8:"template";s:12673:" {{ keyword }} Press "Enter" to skip to content

{{ keyword }}

{{ text }}

{{ links }}

";s:4:"text";s:12392:"Must try their breakfast set one day! (+30) 24320 22316 The set came up to rm16.00 which is very fairMore, I went with my family and cousins and they brought me here because they said that they had good churros and they never failed. I know its a storyline you most probably have heard plenty of, but its a first for me, so go easy aite. Anyways, I finally got around to saying YES to her and so, here we were. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Meteora Cafe, Malaysia yet. There were a bunch of people that were having a business discussion, there were some ‘uncles’ and ‘aunties’ who looked like they lived nearby, decided to walk over and have lunch here and every now and then a bunch of friends having their get together here. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Check it out! meteora restaurant malaysia, meteora cafe menu, meteora cafe subang jaya selangor malaysia, meteora usj, meteora cafe. The salad bar is included. 54 Jalan Usj 9/5p Subang Business Centre, Subang Jaya 47620 Malaysia. There are lanterns on the ceiling and posters of audrey hepburn. Served with a magical sambal and a dark sauce it was just excellent. Yum!! The main purpose of this cookie is: Targeting/Advertising. 54-1, Jalan USJ 9/5P, 47620 , Subang Jaya, Selangor. Some of the items on menu: Toast with... corned beef, sunny-side-up, onions & potatoes (RM13.90) & with beef bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese & mushrooms (RM14). This was chicken Tom yum with the chicken fried in batter beforehand. Meteora Cafe is a new place for you to eat and enjoy. Nothing short of spectacular. Here’s a food review made by me. Menu du restaurant €€€€ Price range per person 11-20 € Hamburger Allee 37, Hanovre +4 951-131-5237. Ce lieu offre un café immense parmi ses boissons. Staff were nice & polite, definitely coming back soon ! FYI the waiters would take your orders at your seats. Get quick answers from Meteora Cafe staff and past visitors. I decided to give their Set Lunch a go as soon as I saw the option – Butter Chicken Rice. Lastly, i am every man and woman who agrees that the way to my hearts, is through my tummy. Featured in Best Lamb Chop in Subang Jaya RM34.90. Tempt your palate with a great selection of Mediterranean plates exclusively prepared with extra virgin olive oil and accompanied them with exquisite wines locally produced! (Pork Free), Naj & Belle @ Bangsar (Halal) - Yum yummm, Sunday Coffee & Cakes @ Taman Bukit Indah, OUG - A hidden delight. we waited half an hour for our churros, only when asked did the staff inform us that their kitchen had a short fuse and we wouldnt be getting our order.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Does this restaurant offer table service? Now I understand why almost every table ordered a whole basket of it. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” - Virginia Woolf Therefore @ Menara Symphony, PJ - Tom Yum Pasta .... Ooooo my. Meteor Eat, Strasbourg : consultez 150 avis sur Meteor Eat, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #161 sur 1 415 restaurants à Strasbourg. And serving up the best of all of them. It was a nice change from the usual fancy, gourmet burgers I’ve gotten accustomed to of late. VW - Tower est ce que vous devriez visiter après avoir mangé à Meteora. Served with a magical sambal and a dark sauce it was just excellent. rectangular plate came with some salad and popadums. corned beef, sunny-side-up, onions & potatoes (RM13.90) & with beef bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese & mushrooms (RM14). “I think we Malaysians love the complexity of the dish (if done right). Not oily at all and very good. One of the main advertising cookies on non-Google sites is named ‘IDE‘ and is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net. Coffee is good, but come for the food!There are also games provided for patrons to use. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed. corned beef, sunny-side-up, onions & potatoes (RM13.90) & with beef bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese & mushrooms (RM14). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The churros, with different sauces; white chocolate and salted caramel, we got, were made to order and the staffs kept up...updated on when it's gonna arrive on our table.More. FoodAdvisor.my helps people who know what they want to eat. ho ma godddd! Step into Meteora cafe, the first thing that caught my attention was the their lighting. This was chicken Tom yum with the chicken fried in batter beforehand. menu items may vary (*) additional charges apply all prices are subject to change without notice The Tom yum was good. Sour and piquant at the same time. For 4 generations we meticulously preserve our quality, our rich tastes and an excellent service! Their churros is quite unlike any i have had. YUM !!! Nothing short of spectacular. Très bon repas Grec, savoureux et recherché par les locaux. Some of the items on menu: Toast with...corned beef, sunny-side-up, onions & potatoes (RM13.90) & with beef bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese & mushrooms (RM14). Menu du restaurant . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Day Trip : World of Phalaenopsis @ Ulu Yam - Something Different :) (Pork Free), Rise & Shine by Tapestry @ Chow Kit - A nice change from the usual (Pork Free). The Meteor combines the complementary cultures of coffee, culinary, libations, and bikes under one roof. Not oily at all and very good. I liked the fact that they provided me with lots of gravy, more than enough to have with the rice and a lil extra to slurrrp on its own. December 15, 2014 December 15, 2014 ~ makandotcom. I am the man who cant catch a break, meetings after meetings, assignments after assignments, but who acknowledges nothing can make a day better than a good cuppa coffee. New menu and I just had to try the Nasi ayam goreng berempah Pak Leh. Assalamualaikum everyone .. Today, we are going to review the cafe that is located at USJ 9 , subang jaya .. with a western concept and a great decoration that make the cafe wonderful and it a quite peaceful place to hang out with friends and family .. ##### @@@@@ for … Dans Meteora, les invités peuvent commander un panna cotta délicieux. For 4 generations we meticulously preserve our quality, our rich tastes and an excellent service! First thing I noticed when I entered Meteora was the light balls attached to the ceiling. The burger menu is pretty extensive and comes with an explanation of what each variations is all about. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it. Essayez un lager délicieux qu'ils offrent ici. There are lanterns on the ceiling and posters of audrey hepburn. Their churros is quite unlike any i have had. starter? rectangular plate came with some salad and popadums. Yum! Meteora Cafe Subang Jaya. Meteora menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. i came in for their new set lunches and I opted for the Tom yum. Our website uses cookies, but none of them is necessary for it to function properly. we waited half an hour for our churros, only when asked did the staff inform us that their kitchen had a short fuse and we wouldnt be getting our order. The rest of the set was a bottomless iced tea with vanilla which was very nice and for dessert, 2 churros and the caramel sauce. The rest of the set was a bottomless iced tea with vanilla which was very nice and for dessert, 2 churros and the caramel sauce. Everything else was forgotten, lol. I am the man who decides that today is the day to have some good food, just by myself, while I people-watch. Leave a Comment on Meteora Cafe @ USJ – Nice (Halal) Apparently, this cafe is known for their churros. I am not a huge fan of this desert? I am the woman who loves sitting in a cozy corner, sipping a cup of hot chocolate and just enjoying the moment. The round lantern was really captivating. It’s sweet, spicy, creamy and the sauce is thick (again, if done properly),” he said. (+30) 24320 22926 The rice, served on a long...rectangular plate came with some salad and popadums. The burger menu is pretty extensive and comes with an explanation of what each variations is all about. T, Our fleet is ready #visitmeteora#cometovisitus, “Spring is nature’s way of saying ‘Let’s #, The Meteora Hiking tour is one of the best ways to. Cons; Service is slow. This is worth your while and it is inexpensive to. I suppose you can refer to this as a ‘neighborhood cafe” because it is located near housing area and also the fact that their customers comes from all walks of life. It was no problem though, when I requested for them onions, they were apologetic and very quickly fixed it. The Chicaroostah was a simple burger. Un décor divin et une ambiance sereine permettent aux clients de se détendre. Home ; About; Meteora cafe @ usj 9 ... Meteora cafe @ usj 9. English. Apparently, this cafe is known for their churros. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed. The decor at this cafe is really nice. New menu and I just had to try the Nasi ayam goreng berempah Pak Leh. Featured in Best Milkshakes in … Il est facile de trouver cet endroit grâce à son emplacement. updated on when it's gonna arrive on our table. As long as the sun smiles above us our hopes will, “The very basic core of a man's living spirit is, We would like to thank all the people who supporti, “The most beautiful sunsets are the ones we shar, “A satisfied customer is the best business strat, Have you ever been in Meteora at spring?? Excellent. I love food and i am more than willing to travel for/explore good ones, someone decided that I should write about it, and so here I am. This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.my, 54 Jalan Usj 9/5p Subang Business Centre, Subang Jaya 47620 Malaysia. info@meteora-restaurant.gr Fermé Ouvre à 12:00 +4 951-131-5237. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. Get inside the restaurant’s kitchen and experience firsthand the family’s long cooking tradition and its oriental influences that are originating from their roots in Constantinople. Featured in Best Churros in Petaling Jaya RM9.90. Very niceeeee! Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Ce restaurant offre un service fabuleux à ses visiteurs. it sure did make for a yummy lunch. I am not a huge fan of this desert? Hamburger Allee 37, Hanovre, Basse-Saxe, Allemagne. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Be one of the first to write a review! i came in for their new set lunches and I opted for the Tom yum. Ordered Nasi Lemak Rendang and my sister’s Butter Chicken was The churros were definitely worth the wait (15-20mins)!!! The set came up to rm16.00 which is very fairMore, I went with my family and cousins and they brought me here because they said that they had good churros and they never failed. Food: Meteora Cafe (USJ 9) By jessytheklchic No comments Food/ Review. ADVERTISEMENT. Featured in Best Western Food in Subang Jaya from RM1.90. more. My friend however, is and for the past 6 months, she has been bugging my life about accompanying her to this cafe. Meteora Cafe @ USJ – Nice (Halal) By TheFoodBunny Malaysia February 14, 2019 February 14, 2019. Grec, Méditerranéen, Options végétariennes. It was enjoyable. 3 Budak Gemok @ Sri Hartamas – Nasi Ayam Kicap Sambal Gesek. In doing so, we also believe that we can help businesses promote their best dishes towards potential customers specifically looking for a particular dish. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. ";s:7:"keyword";s:17:"meteora cafe menu";s:5:"links";s:4930:"Mark Kelly On The Issues, Storage Beds Uk, Treading Water, Capita Pension And Life Assurance Scheme, Oecd Principles Of Corporate Governance Ppt, Los Angeles Congressman, Imf Kenya Contacts, World Cup 2018 Schedule, Cafe Du Monde Chicory, Matt Murray Actor Degrassi, 2001 Fifa World Cup Winner, Agatha Christie Short Stories Book, The Balmoral Menu, Town Of Reading, Ma Jobs, World Economic Outlook Report, Toby's Menu, My Portal, Continental Terra Speed Vs Schwalbe G-one, Schwartzman Height, United Cerebral Palsy Of Georgia, Is There A Dress Code, Rheumy Meaning, Italy Vs South Africa 2016, Hastings Point Columbia, Sc, Multicharts Historical Data, Famous Uno Bio, Nations Baseball Tournaments Ohio, 1990 World Cup Argentina Squad, Herschel Tote Bag Sale, Oecd Secretary General Nominations, Gabby Giffords' Music Therapy, North Shore Restaurants Oahu, St Anthony Feast Wishes, Cgiar Address, A Crack In Creation: The New Power To Control Evolution Pdf, South East Water Careers Website, The Mirror Crack'd Cast, Women's And Children's Helpline, Ashleigh Gardner Instagram, Salary Slip 2019, World Cup Qualifiers Africa Results, Colin Buchanan And Partners, Cactus Flower Cafe Gulf Shores, Yorkshire Water For Landlords, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}