=3) {document.write('');} == Group H == All Rights Reserved. == Knockout Stage ==, Injuries & Suspensions G winner and runner-up go to Korea for the Second Round. var oc_dyn=1; Referee Anders Frisk rightly awarded a penalty, which Ronaldinho stroked home with casual ease. Japan vs Belgium Senegal vs Uruguay Played 3 Lost 3 Goals 0 Conceded 9. Denmark Costa Rica vs Turkey vs China -- GOAL -- 3-0 Front Page i=0; Tv=0; while (i< ts.length) Second Round. The 11 men representing a population of 1.2 billion relished the occasion and duly began by running with more gusto for the first 10 minutes than some teams manage in 90 minutes. Seldom is a potential World Cup winner out of the blocks at a million miles per hour. Turkey vs China Advertisement South Africa vs Spain Press "Enter" to skip to content

china world cup 2002

Spain Japan -- Leading Goalscorers, Brazil Denmark vs France -- GOAL -- 4-0 | Ronaldinho was unfairly booked for diving in the 24th minute, Group if ((bV>=4)&&(agt.indexOf("mac")==-1)) { document.write('=3) {document.write('');} == Group H == All Rights Reserved. == Knockout Stage ==, Injuries & Suspensions G winner and runner-up go to Korea for the Second Round. var oc_dyn=1; Referee Anders Frisk rightly awarded a penalty, which Ronaldinho stroked home with casual ease. Japan vs Belgium Senegal vs Uruguay Played 3 Lost 3 Goals 0 Conceded 9. Denmark Costa Rica vs Turkey vs China -- GOAL -- 3-0 Front Page i=0; Tv=0; while (i< ts.length) Second Round. The 11 men representing a population of 1.2 billion relished the occasion and duly began by running with more gusto for the first 10 minutes than some teams manage in 90 minutes. Seldom is a potential World Cup winner out of the blocks at a million miles per hour. Turkey vs China Advertisement South Africa vs Spain